Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jantar could mean:
- jantar, meaning amber in Russian (янтарь), Old Polish, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and Slovenian
- Jantar, Poland - a village in Poland
- a series of Polish gliders:
- Kbk wz. 2005 Jantar, a Polish rifle
- Anna Jantar, the Polish singer
- Jantar Publishing, a book publisher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jantar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.