From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up January in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
January is the first month in the Gregorian calendar.
January may also refer to:
- January (surname), the surname of several people
- January (novel), the first book in the Countdown series by Daniel Parker
People with the given name
- January Jones (born 1978), American actress
- January Suchodolski (1797–1875), Polish artist
- January Thompson (born 1983), American singer
- January, composition for piano trio by Ola Gjeilo (b.1978)
- January, work for choir by Christopher Ludwig (b.1972)
- "January" (Pilot song)
- "January" (Elton John song)
- Captain January (disambiguation), the name of a book and two films
- January Club, a discussion group founded in 1934 by Oswald Mosley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title January.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.