From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jape is a synonym for a practical joke.
Jape or JAPE may also refer to:
- Jape (band), an Irish electronic/rock band
- JAPE (linguistics), a transformation language widely used in natural language processing
- Jape (software), an automated pun generator
- Jape (proof assistant), a Java-based proof assistant
- Java Annotations Pattern Engine - see General Architecture for Text Engineering
- Japes, a 2001 stage play by Simon Gray
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.