From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jardines or Jardine's may refer to:
- Jardine Matheson – a multinational Fortune Global 500 corporation based in Hong Kong
- Florida v. Jardines, a U.S. Supreme Court case about warrantless police "drug-dog sniff" at the front door of a residence
- Jardine SA – a football (soccer) club in Hong Kong
- Jardine's parrot, more commonly known as the red-fronted parrot
- Jardines del Rey, an archipelago off the north coast of Cuba
- Jardines de la Reina, an archipelago off the south coast of Cuba
- Jardine's Lookout, a mountain and a residential area in Hong Kong
- Jardine's Bazaar, a road located in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Eliot A. Jardines, the first U.S. Assistant Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Open Source
|Look up jardines in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jardines.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.