Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jargon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jargon is terminology, especially defined in relationship to a specific activity, profession, or group.
Jargon may also refer to:
- Jargon aphasia, a fluent or receptive aphasia in which the patient's speech is incomprehensible, but appears to make sense to them
- Jargon File, a glossary of computer programmer slang
- The Jargon Society, an independent press founded by the American poet Jonathan Williams
- Jargon Software, a computer software development company
- All pages with titles containing jargon
- All pages with titles beginning with jargon
- Jargoon, a type of zircon
- Term (disambiguation)
- Termes (disambiguation)
- Terminology (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jargon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.