|Alma mater||Franciscan University of Steubenville|
|Occupation||Author, Chastity Speaker|
|Spouse(s)||Crystalina Evert née Padilla|
He is married to Crystalina Evert, who is also a chastity speaker and runs Women Made New Ministries. Crystalina is the author of the books Pure Womanhood, How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul, and the curriculum YOU: Life, Love, and the Theology of the Body.
- Pure Love (1999)
- If You Really Loved Me: 100 Questions on Dating, Relationships, and Sexual Purity (2009)
- Answering Jehovah's Witnesses (2006)
- Pure Manhood (2007)
- Theology of His Body/Theology of Her Body (2009)
- Pure Faith A Prayer Book for Teens (2009)
- Purity 365: Daily Reflections on True Love (2009)
- Raising Pure Teens (2010)
- Theology of the Body for Teens
- How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul (2011, with Crystalina Evert)
- Saint John Paul the Great: His Five Loves (2014)
- Adamo, Teresa. "Young couple espouse virtue of chastity among teens". The Bakersfield Californian. p. A19. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- "Noted chastity speaker will present programs here Thursday and Friday". The News-Sentinel. 6 March 2013. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- "Theology of the Body for Teens Authors". Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- Gutierrez, Jason. "Theologian brings message of chastity to Bakersfield". The Bakersfield Californian. p. C7. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- Evert, Crystalina (April 1, 2017). "About Us - Women Made New". Retrieved April 11, 2017.