Jason Shepherd teaching Welsh at the Los Angeles St. David's Day Festival
|Occupation||Podcast host, artist, audiobook narrator|
Jason Shepherd is a Welsh podcast host, author, artist and audiobook narrator. Since 2008 he has produced and hosted the internationally recognized Learn Welsh Podcast, about Welsh language and culture, and has been involved in several book projects. Shepherd was an honorary guest of the Los Angeles St. David's Day Festival between 2011 and 2013, where he taught the Welsh language, and worked as Cultural Editor of Celtic Family Magazine from 2013 to 2015.
- A Welsh Alphabet (2011), author Lorin Morgan-Richards
- The Children's Voice: A Definitive Collection of Welsh Nursery Rhymes (2012), author Peter Anthony Freeman
- Age of Saints (2013), author Peter Anthony Freeman
- A Boy Born from Mold and Other Delectable Morsels (2010), author Lorin Morgan-Richards
- Simon Snootle and Other Small Stories (2012), author Lorin Morgan-Richards
- A Welsh Alphabet (2012), author Lorin Morgan-Richards
- The Dreaded Summons and Other Misplaced Bills (2018), author Lorin Morgan-Richards
- "Welsh language resources? [Archive] - The Secular Homeschool Community". Secularhomeschool.com. Retrieved 2017-04-26.
- Barton, Cath. "The Welsh in America". Wales Arts Review. Retrieved 2017-04-26.
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
- "An Claidheamh Soluis / Celtic Arts Center: Winter 2013-2014 Schedule of Classes". Celticartscenter.com. Retrieved 2017-04-26.
- "AmeriCymru: 8/1/10 - 9/1/10". Americymru.blogspot.com. 2010-10-10. Retrieved 2017-04-26.