Jasper Lawrence (born 1964) is a British citizen and advocate of helminthic therapy.
When it worked, Lawrence became an advocate for helminthic therapy. He returned to the United States and founded an internet company selling hookworm kits. He came to the attention of the FDA through an ABC story, who accused him of selling pharmaceuticals without a license, and fled the United States.
- "Parasitic Worms Wiggle into Modern Medicine". Blogs.scientificamerican.org. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- "How to cure your asthma or hayfever using hookworm - a practical guide -- kuro5hin.org". Kuro5hin.org. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- ABC News. "Companies Sell Parasite Infections for Health - ABC News". ABC News. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- "Man infects self with hookworms to treat severe allergies - KSL.com". Ksl.com. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- Tim Adams. "Gut instinct: the miracle of the parasitic hookworm". the Guardian. Retrieved 6 December 2014.