Jatobá may refer to:
- Hymenaea courbaril, tree common to the Caribbean, Central, and South America
- Jatobá, Maranhão, municipality in Brazil
- Jatobá, Pernambuco, city in Brazil
- Jatobá Hydroelectric Power Plant, planned hydroelectric plant on the Tapajós river in Brazil
- Jatobá do Piauí, municipality in Brazil
- Jatobá River, river in eastern Brazil
- Carlos Roberto Jatobá, Brazilian footballer born in 1963 commonly known as Jatobá
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jatobá.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.