Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jatobá may refer to:
- Hymenaea courbaril, tree common to the Caribbean, Central, and South America
- Jatobá, Maranhão, municipality in Brazil
- Jatobá, Pernambuco, city in Brazil
- Jatobá Hydroelectric Power Plant, planned hydroelectric plant on the Tapajós river in Brazil
- Jatobá do Piauí, municipality in Brazil
- Jatobá River, river in eastern Brazil
- Carlos Roberto Jatobá, Brazilian footballer born in 1963 commonly known as Jatobá
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jatobá.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.