From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Augusta Jawara (1924-1981), a Gambian nurse, playwright and activist for women's rights
- Bomba Jawara, a Sierra Leonean politician
- Dawda Jawara (born 1924), former prime minister and president of Gambia
- Jali Musa Jawara (aka Djeli Moussa Diawara; born 1962), a Guinean musician
- Fatim Jawara, former Gambia goalkeeper who died when being smuggled across Mediterranean Sea.
- Alieu M. Jawara Liberian born 1981 a politicians , born in Gbarnga County center Liberia he is 4th of 5 children with the union Mr. Mohammed L. Jawara and Mrs. Mabanasee F. Kromah .
|This page lists people with the surname Jawara. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|