This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jay Kesler is the former president, Chancellor and current President Emeritus of Taylor University in Upland, Indiana. Kesler graduated in 1958 from Taylor University and is notable for his writings and radio work. Most recently, he served as the Preaching Pastor of Upland Community Church, in Upland, Indiana. Dr. Kesler was President of Youth for Christ from 1973–1985 and President of Taylor University from 1985-2000. Dr. Kesler is also the author of nearly 30 books.
- Emotionally Healthy Teenagers ISBN 0-8499-4069-9
- Family Forum ISBN 0-88207-820-8
- Restoring A Loving Marriage ISBN 1-55513-666-4
- Grand parenting - The Agony and the Ecstasy ISBN 0-340-61249-5
- Challenges for the College Bound ISBN 0-8010-5262-9
- Being Holy, Being Human. ASIN: B000GSLRMQ
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-08-11. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- "#273 Taylor University Page 2 of 2". Forbes. August 11, 2010.
- "Care-Athon Scheduled". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. February 25, 1978. p. 11. Retrieved 2010-07-01.
- List of publications