Jean-François Batellier (born 1947 in Paris) is an independent "political" (in the broadest sense) cartoonist. He works in the dazibao style, frequently exhibiting his drawings on the streets. He has had many court cases concerned with the legality of so exhibiting his work. Several volumes of drawings have been published. His themes are existential questions, repression, consumption, alienation, loneliness, and high-tech living, to mention but a few.
- 1978 Sans Retour Ni Consigne (No Deposit No Return) (the caption appears on a planet Earth)
- 1980 N'En Jetez Plus (That's Enough)
- 1983 Y'A Quelqu'un? (Is Anybody Out There?)
- 1984 Aux Larmes Crocodiles (Crocodile Tears)
- Official site (in French)
|This article about a French artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|