From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Jean-Paul Aubé (3 July 1837 – 23 August 1916) was a French sculptor.
- Dante, 1879, plaster, model of the bronze statue of the place Marcellin Berthelot, to the Collège de France in Paris
- Buste de hollandaise, La Piscine (museum of art and industry)
- La Comtesse Hallez, Musée d'Orsay
- Monument à Léon Gambetta, erected in the Cour of Napoleon of the Louvre, a 27-meter monument inaugurated on 14 July 1888, permanently removed from the court of Napoleon in 1954.
La statue de J.B.Colbert aux Manufactures des Gobelins.
- Jean-Paul Aubé in American public collections, on the French Sculpture Census website
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jean-Paul Aubé.|