|Died||31 July 2009 (aged 78)|
Jean-Paul Roussillon (5 March 1931 – 31 July 2009) was a French actor. He appeared in 87 films and television shows between 1954 and 2008. He starred in the film Playing 'In the Company of Men', which was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2003 Cannes Film Festival. He won the César Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in A Christmas Tale.
For years Roussillon had been battling lung cancer and died on 31 July 2009 in Auxerre, France.
- The Trout (1982)
- Monsieur de Pourceaugnac (1985)
- Maladie d'amour (1987)
- La Fille de l'air (1992)
- On connaît la chanson (1997)
- Une hirondelle a fait le printemps (2001)
- Playing 'In the Company of Men' (2003)
- Black Mor's Island (2004)
- Kings and Queen (2004)
- A Christmas Tale (2008)
- "Festival de Cannes: Playing 'In the Company of Men'". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 7 November 2009.
|This article about a French film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|