Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jed or -jed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jed or JED may refer to:
- Jed River, New Zealand
- Jed Water, a river in Scotland
- Jed, West Virginia, United States, an unincorporated community
- Jed (given name), a list of people and fictional characters with the given name or nickname
- Jed the Fish (born 1955), radio disc jockey Edwin Fish Gould III
- Jed Madela, stage name of Filipino recording artist and TV host John Edward Tajanlangit (born 1977)
- JED, IATA code for King Abdulaziz International Airport, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- JED (text editor)
- Journal of Electronic Defense
- Julian Ephemeris Date, i.e. Julian date
- HMS Jed, several Royal Navy ships
- Jed (album), by the Goo Goo Dolls
- Jed (wolfdog), an animal actor
- Jed, a slang term for a member of the World War II secret Operation Jedburgh; collectively the members were known as 'The Jeds'
- The Jed Foundation, a non-profit organization promoting emotional health and prevent suicide among college students
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.