|Look up Jed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jed or JED may refer to:
- Jed River, New Zealand
- Jed Water, a river in Scotland
- Jed, West Virginia, United States, an unincorporated community
- Jed (given name), a list of people and fictional characters with the given name or nickname
- Jed the Fish, radio disc jockey Edwin Fish Gould III (born 1955)
- Jed Madela, stage name of Filipino recording artist and TV host John Edward Tajanlangit (born 1977)
- JED, IATA code for King Abdulaziz International Airport, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- JED (text editor)
- Joomla Extensions Directory
- Journal of Electronic Defense
- Julian Ephemeris Date, i.e. Julian date
- HMS Jed, several Royal Navy ships
- Jed (album), by the Goo Goo Dolls
- Jed (wolfdog), an animal actor
- Jed, a slang term for a member of the World War II secret Operation Jedburgh; collectively the members were known as 'The Jeds'
- The Jed Foundation, a non-profit organization promoting emotional health and prevent suicide among college students
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.