Jeff & Sheri Easter
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016)|
|Jeff & Sheri Easter|
|Associated acts||The Lewis Family, the Easter Brothers|
Jeff & Sheri Easter are a Southern gospel duo.
Jeff Easter and Sheri Williamson met in August 1984 during the Albert E. Brumley Sundown to Sunup Gospel Sing in Arkansas. At the time, Jeff was the bassist for the Singing Americans, while Sheri was performing with The Lewis Family. After being introduced, they married ten months later.
After that, Jeff and Sheri traveled and performed as part of The Lewis Family, until they decided to pursue a career alone in 1988. Since that, they have released several albums and have been nominated for various awards.
Joining them on stage are their children: Madison (guitars) and Morgan (vocals). They have another daughter named Maura.
Jeff Easter is son of James Easter, known as member of the Easter Brothers (brothers Ed, James and Russell, from Mount Airy, North Carolina), and brother of steel guitarist Steve "Rabbit" Easter.
- 1987: New Tradition
- 1988: Homefolks
- 1989: Picture Perfect Love
- 1990: Brand New Love
- 1991: Shining Through
- 1992: Pickin’ The Best Live
- 1993: The Gift
- 1994: Thread of Hope
- 1995: By Request
- 1995: Silent Witness
- 1995: Ever Faithful To You (Love Songs: A 10 Year Celebration)
- 1996: Places In Time
- 1998: Work In Progress
- 1999: Sittin’ On Cloud Nine
- 2000: Ordinary Day
- 2000: Through The Years
- 2001: It Feels Like Christmas Again
- 2002: My Oh My
- 2003: Forever And A Day
- 2004: Sunshine
- 2005: Miles & Milestones
- 2006: Life Is Great and Gettin' Better!
- 2008: Mayberry Live
- 2009: We Are Family; with The Lewis Family and the Easter Brothers (won GMA Dove Award Bluegrass Album of the Year)
- 2010: Expecting Good Things (nominated for GMA Dove Award Country Album of the Year)
- 2010: Live at Oak Tree
- 2012: Eyes Wide Open
- 2015: Small Town
- 1997: Sheri
Jeff & Sheri Easter have won several awards through their career. Among them:
- 5 Dove Awards
- 2 Grammy Award nominations
- 2 International Country Gospel Music Association Awards