Jeff Williams (politician)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|26th Mayor of Arlington|
|Assumed office |
May 26, 2015
|Preceded by||Robert Cluck|
|Education||Texas Tech University (BS)|
Jeff Williams is an American businessman and a politician, elected as the 26th mayor of Arlington, Texas on May 9, 2015, and took office on May 26, 2015. In a non partisan race, he was elected for the first term. He won with a 57.2% victory over incumbent Robert Cluck. Re-elected on May 4, 2019 with a 58.3% he won victory over Ruby Faye Woolridge.
Williams served on the City of Arlington's City Comprehensive Planning Committee. His contributions were Arlington based projects including AT&T Stadium, The I.H. 30, Globe Life Park, River Legacy Living Science Center, The Parks Mall, the Viridian Development and The Richard Green Linear Park. He has volunteered on some community organizations like YMCA, PTA, Salvation Army and Mission Arlington.
Williams was elected to the office of Mayor of Arlington on May 9, 2015. He is president of Arlington-based Graham Associates Inc.
- List of mayors of the 50 largest cities in the United States
- 2015 Arlington mayoral election
- 2017 Arlington mayoral election
- 2019 Arlington mayoral election
- "Election Results". NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "Comprehensive Plan | City of Arlington, TX". Community Development & Planning. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "Graham Associates, Inc". grahamcivil.com. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement (OCEA) Award | ASCE". www.asce.org. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
| Mayor of Arlington
|This article about a Texas politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|