Jeffrey Schiff is an artist working in Brooklyn, New York. He currently teaches at Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut. He has been making art for over 30 years.
- M.F.A. University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- B.A. Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
- 2006, Proteus Gowanus, Brooklyn NY, Library
- 2006, Exit Art, NYC, The Water Project with Aki Sasamoto Colossus
- 2006, William Benton Museum of Art, University of Connecticut, Proximities of Distance
- 2005, Exit Art, NYC, The Praying Project with Aki Sasamoto Everything
- 2004, Paul Mellon Library, Choate Rosemary Hall, The Library Project
- 2003, William Benton Museum of Art, University of Connecticut, Masala
- 2003, Wesleyan University, Olin Memorial Library, The Library Project
- 2001, The Cathedral of Saint John the Divine, NY, A Threshold of Spirit
- 2000, Rotunda Gallery, Brooklyn NY, Wunderkammer Wonderworks
- 2000, Bose Pacia Modern, NY, Boundlessly Various and Everything Simultaneously
- 2000, San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose CA, Blurring the Boundaries curated by Hugh Davies and Ron Onorato
- 1995, South Station, Boston, Destination
- 1983, Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston, Unitled
- ^ a b Genocchio, Benjamin (October 19, 2003). "A World Surrounded by Numbers". The New York Times. Retrieved February 4, 2011.
- ^ Cotter, Holland (July 7, 2000). "'Boundlessly Various and Everything Simultaneously'". The New York Times. Retrieved February 4, 2011.
- ^ Temin, Christine (May 28, 1995). "An artist's long journey After 15 years, Jeffrey Schiff's `Destination' reaches South Station, but is it lost in `commercial chaos'?". Boston Globe. Retrieved February 4, 2011.
- ^ Temin, Christine (January 14, 1983). "ICA to open show that's tailor-made". Boston Globe. Retrieved February 4, 2011.