Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jehoshaphat, son of Asa, was the fourth king of Judah according to 1 Kings 15:24 in the Hebrew Bible.
Jehoshaphat may also refer to:
- Jehoshaphat the Recorder, son of Ahilud, a scribe who appears in 2 Samuel 8:16 and 2 Samuel 20:24.
- Jehoshaphat, son of Paruah, Solomon's administrator in Issachar, who appears in 1 Kings 4:17
- Jehoshaphat (high priest), High Priest of Israel
- Valley of Josaphat, a Biblical place
- Jehoshaphat ben Saul, 9th century religious figure
- Boaz ben Jehoshaphat, his son
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|