From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jellyfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jellyfish are marine invertebrates.
Jellyfish or Jelly Fish may also refer to:
- Jellyfish (band), an early 1990s pop band from San Francisco
- Jellyfish (film), an Israeli film, winner of the Camera d'Or at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival
- "Jellyfish" (The String Cheese Incident song), a song by The String Cheese Incident
- "Jellyfish" (Local Natives song), a song by Local Natives
- Jellyfish Lake, a dive site in the Pacific island of Palau
- Jellyfish.com, an online shopping site
- Jelly Fish, the candy, can mean Swedish Fish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jellyfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.