Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jellyfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jellyfish are marine invertebrates.
Jellyfish or Jelly Fish may also refer to:
- Jellyfish (band), an early 1990s pop band from San Francisco
- Jellyfish (film), an Israeli film, winner of the Camera d'Or at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival
- "Jellyfish" (The String Cheese Incident song), a song by The String Cheese Incident
- "Jellyfish" (Local Natives song), a song by Local Natives
- Jellyfish Lake, a dive site in the Pacific island of Palau
- Jellyfish.com, an online shopping site
- Jellyfish (short story collection), a 2015 short story collection by Janice Galloway
- Jelly Fish, the candy, can mean Swedish Fish
- Jellyfish, fictional characters in SpongeBob SquarePants
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jellyfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.