Jennifer England attending the SNI 2010 Swimsuit Calendar release party at Wonderland, Hollywood, CA on Oct. 23, 2009
|Born||Jennifer England 
July 11, 1978 
Lansing, Michigan 
|Occupation||model, actress |
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||120 lb (54 kg)|
Early life and childhood
England was born and raised in the suburbs of Lansing, Michigan along with her brothers, Kris and Jeff. England soon got into sports and instantly deemed herself a 'tomboy'. From an early age she participated in many sports including swimming and softball. Being a tomboy, England made an easy transition into the stunt world.
World Wrestling Entertainment / WWE
Diva Search (2006–2007)
In the summer of 2006 England was chosen as one of eight contestants for the WWE Diva Search. During the contest, she lost a week's worth of "immunity" on the 14 July episode of SmackDown! after losing Sgt. Slaughter's "Diva Boot Camp" obstacle course—Layla won despite having jumped over several tires in the tire hop section of the course and not having both of her feet cross the finish line due to her doing a split. She lost another competition, the "Diva Search Talent Show" on the 11 August episode of SmackDown!. On August 16, England made it to the finals along with Layla El. Eventually, Layla became the winner of the 2006 Diva Search which made England the runner up. She ended her Diva Search campaign by kissing Layla before the two bikini clad women proceeded to grope and French Kiss Each other.
Modeling and acting career
England has appeared in the movies Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story,Smokin' Aces, Transformers, G-Force, and Fast and Furious. She is a Guess model. She also was Miss Venus Swimwear International and Miss Hawaiian Tropic International.
- "Jen England Biography". Jen England Official Website biography. Retrieved 06-01-2008. Check date values in:
- "Sgt. Slaughter's Hall of Fame profile". WWE. Retrieved 2011-05-06.
- Eckinger, Helen (12 July 2006). "Hot moves: Heat dancers' hopes for stardom". The Miami Herald. Archived from the original on 15 June 2006. Retrieved 1 March 2008.
- "2006 Diva Search Official Site". Retrieved 2008-06-01.
- Zeigler, Zach. "Layla earns immunity". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 15 April 2007.
- "SmackDown! Results – July 14, 2006". Pro Wrestling Torch. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 15 April 2007.
Layla El [...] was next [...]She screwed up the tires again and looked to have skipped some.
- Medalis, Kara. "Divas show their talents". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 15 April 2007.
- Martin, Adam (16 August 2006). "The winner of $250,000 2006 WWE Diva Search in New York City is...". WrestleView. Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- "Jen England WWE Diva Search Bio". Retrieved 2008-06-01.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Media from Commons|