||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Jenny Williams (born 1939) is an author and academic at Dublin City University. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in German from Queen's University Belfast in 1974 and a PhD in Medieval Historiography and Heroic Literature in 1979. Until 2007 she was the head of Dublin City's School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies.
Books by Jenny Williams include:
- Die Provinz im Leben und Werk von Hans Fallada, Individuell, 2005.
- Mehr Leben als eins: Hans Fallada: Eine Biographie, Aufbau-Verlag, 2002.
- The Map. A Guide to Doing Research in Translation Studies, St. Jerome, 2002.
- More Lives Than One: A Biography of Hans Fallada, Libris, 1998.
- Language, Education and Society in a Changing World, Multilingual Matters, 1996.
- Etzel der riche, 1981.
|This biography of an Irish academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|