Jer or JER may refer to:
- Pic du Jer, a peak in the Hautes-Pyrénées, France
- JER, abbreviation for Jersey, a British Crown Dependency off the coast of Normandy, France
- a back yer or jer (ъ), a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet
- jēr, the Gothic alphabet equivalent of jēran (ᛃ), of the j-rune of the Elder Futhark
- jer, ISO 639-3 code for the Jere language, a dialect cluster of Kainji languages in Nigeria
- Jeremiah Jer Collison (1890-?), Irish hurler and Gaelic footballer
- Jeremiah Jer Doheny (1874–1929), Irish hurler
- Jeremiah Jer Dwyer (1854-?), Irish hurler
- Jer Norberg (1873-?), Irish hurler
- Gerard Patrick Jer D. O'Connor (born 1940), Irish former Gaelic footballer
- Jer., an abbreviation for the Book of Jeremiah in the Hebrew Bible
- Journal of the Early Republic, a peer-reviewed academic journal which focuses on the early history and culture of the United States from 1776–1861
- JER, IATA code for Jersey Airport, on the island of Jersey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.