Jeremy Horder FBA (born 25 February 1962) is Professor of Criminal Law and Head of Department at the London School of Economics and Political Science. From 2005 - 2010 he served as Law Commissioner for England and Wales. Horder graduated from the University of Hull in 1984 with an LLB. He then studied Civil Law at the University of Oxford, completing his DPhil while a Fellow of Jesus College. His thesis concerned homicide law from the 16th to the 20th Centuries. Horder was the Chairman of Oxford's Faculty of Law between 1998 and 2000. He is an Honorary Bencher of Middle Temple and former Edmund Davies Professor of Criminal Law at King's College London. He holds an Honorary LLD from the University of Hull. In 2014 he was elected a Fellow of the British Academy. 
- HORDER, Prof. Jeremy Christian Nicholas, Who's Who 2015, A & C Black, 2015; online edn, Oxford University Press, 2014
- "London School of Economics - Department of Law - Staff - Jeremy Horder". LSE. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- "Jeremy Horder - University of Hull". University of Hull. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- "Professor Jeremy Horder". University of Hull. 2015-01-27. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- "British Academy announces 42 new fellows". Times Higher Education. 18 July 2014. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
|This United Kingdom law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|