|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||February 17, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Baton Rouge, Louisiana|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||215 lb (98 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2014|
Jeremy Stewart (born February 17, 1989) is an American football running back who is currently a free agent. He signed with the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent. He played college football at Stanford.
In his freshman year, He had 343 rushing yards, 2 rushing touchdowns, 7 receptions, 14 receiving yards.
In his sophomore year, He had 76 rushing yards, one reception for 8 yards for the season.
In his junior year, He had 107 rushing yards, one rushing touchdown, 3 receptions and 22 receiving yards.
New York Jets
On September 2, 2012, he was signed to the practice squad of the Oakland Raiders. On November 10, 2012, Stewart was signed from the practice squad to the active roster. On August 30, 2014, he was released.
On October 8, 2014, he was signed to the Broncos' practice squad. On November 22, 2014, he was promoted to the active roster.
- "Jeremy Stewart Stanford profile". gostanford.com.
- "Jeremy Stewart Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "Jeremy Stewart". kffl.com. Archived from the original on November 30, 2014. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
- "Jets Waive RB John Griffin, Claim RB Jeremy Stewart". thejetpress.com. Retrieved August 8, 2012.
- "Raiders Fill Out Practice Squad". raiders.com. Retrieved September 2, 2012.
- "Raiders Activate Ron Bartell, Add Jeremy Stewart". raiders.com. Retrieved November 10, 2012.