|Alma mater||University of California, Irvine |
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Jerry Michalski is an American technology consultant. He is the former managing editor of Release 1.0, a technology newsletter. He is the founder of Sociate.com and ReX (Relationship Economy eXpedition).
Jerry Michalski graduated from the University of California, Irvine with a bachelor of arts degree in economics. He received a master in business administration from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Michalski is the founder of Sociate.com. He is also the founder of ReX (Relationship Economy eXpedition). He has given lectures about the "economy of relationships" in front of think tanks like the Institute for the Future, where he argued that the thriving economies of the future will rest upon relationships.
- "Jerry Michalski". Sociate.com. Retrieved September 12, 2016.
- Lewis, Peter H. (June 19, 1994). "Getting Down to Business on the Net". The New York Times. Retrieved September 12, 2016.
In some cases, they won't have much choice about participating in some fashion," said Jerry Michalski, managing editor of Release 1.0, a computer industry newsletter in New York.
- Lih, Andrew (2009). The Wikipedia Revolution: How a Bunch of Nobodies Created the World's Greatest Encyclopedia. London: Aurum. p. xi. ISBN 9781845134730. OCLC 280430641.
Jerry was a prolific fellow, having served as the first editor of Esther Dyson's legendary Release 1.0 newsletter, and was holding an exclusive freeform technology "unconference."
- Doyle, C. Andrew (2015). A Generous Community: Being the Church in a New Missionary Age. New York: Morehouse Publishing. p. 117. ISBN 9780819232304. OCLC 903675344.
- Donatiello, Nick (January 5, 1997). "README On the bookshelves of the digerati". Wired. Retrieved September 12, 2016.