Jessica Clarke (model)
|Born||Jessica Roimata Clarke
1993 (age 22–23)
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
Jessica Roimata Clarke (born 1993) is a New Zealand fashion model of Māori descent. She began professionally modelling at the age of 15, and by 17 had appeared on the catwalks of Milan, Paris, New York and London.Fresh to New York she was the Calvin Klein exclusive at NY fashion week SS/10 and continued to walk with the likes of Marc by Marc, Giorgio Armani, Mulberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, Emilio Pucci, Lanvin, Elie Saab, Sonia Rykiel and Dolce & Gabbana . In fact she was shot by Mario Testino for D&G spring summer 2011 campaign. In 2011 she became the first New Zealander to model for Victoria's Secret, appearing in the brand's annual fashion show.
Clarke who is now based in New York is originally from Palmerston North. She was a student at Palmerston North Girls' High School and won Miss Teen Manawatu in 2009. She also played netball for her high school's senior team and was a Māori representative player.
- Sean, Hotchkiss (2 December 2011). "Jessica Roimata Clarke". GQ. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
- From schoolgirl to covergirl Stuff.co.nz, 2 March 2009
- NZ's real top model New Zealand Herald, 3 October 2010
- Kiwi stars in Victoria's Secret show Stuff.co.nz, 10 November 2011
- Kerr stars, Kiwi debuts for Victoria's Secret Stuff.co.nz, 11 November 2011
- Locals to clash in Aussie Manawatu Standard, 30 April 2011
- Jessica Clarke at the Fashion Model Directory
- Jessica Clarke at Clyne Model Management
- Meet the New Girl an interview with Clarke at nymag.com
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New Zealand biographical article relating to sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|