April 21, 1964
|Occupation||Pornographic actress, stage actress, entrepreneur|
|Notable work||Giochi bestiali in famiglia, Il nulla, Caligula|
Rizzo started her career as singer, performing together with her husband Marco Toto as guitarist. In 1989, the couple, who had already starred in some amateur videos with their faces covered by masks, accepted to star in a pornographic film, Giochi bestiali in famiglia. That film, once it was theatrically released, created a stir in their hometown and drew the attention of the press and of the Italian television, launching her career. She then appeared in numerous other pornographic films (even working with Gerard Damiano), and she founded the company Jessica Rizzo Communications, which produces amateur videos and which she works for both as a director and performer.
Thanks to her success, Rizzo even works as stage actress, and she made her theatrical debut in 1995, in Il nulla by Dario D'Ambrosi. In 2003, she was directed by Arnolfo Petri in Albert Camus' Caligula. She also launched her own line of lingerie and perfume. In 2011, Rizzo and her husband were involved in a case of tax evasion, for evading about 16 million Euros.
- Andrea Di Quarto, Michele Giordano. Moana e le altre. Vent'anni di cinema porno in Italia. Gremese Editore, 1997.
- Fabio Giovannini, Antonio Tentori. Porn'Italia. Nuovi Equilibri, 2004.
- Luigi Luminati (5 April 1991). "Un paese in coda per i pornosposi". La Stampa.
- "Teatro: Va in scena il porno". La Repubblica. 21 February 1995. Retrieved 24 February 2012.
- Panorama , Edizioni 1925-1928. Mondadori, 2003.
- "Evasione fiscale e soldi all'estero indagata la pornostar Jessica Rizzo". La Repubblica. 23 June 2011.