Jet stream (disambiguation)
The jet stream is a fast-moving high-altitude wind phenomenon.
A jetstream is a machine that creates a waterstream in a swimming pool, which can be used for exercise, entertainment or massage
Jet stream or Jetstream may refer to:
- Handley Page Jetstream, a 1960s twin turboprop aircraft
- British Aerospace Jetstream, a commuter aircraft
- BAe Jetstream 41, a turboprop-powered feederliner and regional airliner, designed by British Aerospace as a "stretched" version of the popular Handley Page Jetstream
- Jetstream International Airlines, an early name for an airline based in Ohio after it acquired two Jetstream aircraft.
- JetStream Ground Services, Inc., a Ground handling company wholly owned by US Airways.
- Trans World Airlines Jetstream airliner
- The contrail (condensation trail) from a jet engine is sometimes mistakenly referred to as a "jet stream."
- JetStream, brand name used by Telecom New Zealand to market its retail and resale ADSL
- JetStream (software), a 3D design review package for Microsoft Windows, sold by Autodesk.
- Jet-Stream B.V., a Netherlands-based CDN software development company located in Groningen.
- Jetstream Communications, a broadband products manufacturer sold to Paradyne Networks in 2002
- HTC Jetstream, a tablet from HTC
- Jetstream (roller coaster) (1965-1968), the last roller coaster to be built at Chicago's legendary Riverview Park.
- Jetstream, a superhero character played by Kelly Preston in Sky High (2005 film)
- Toonami Jetstream, a U.S.A. ad-supported online broadband service provided by Cartoon Network and Viz Media
- Jetstream (TV series), a 2007 television series airing on Discovery Canada about pilots training to fly the CF-18 Hornet in the Canadian Forces
- Jetstream (comics), a fictional mutant in the Marvel Universe, part of the Hellions squad
- Jet Stream (film), a 2011 television film directed by Jeffery Scott Lando starring David Chokachi, Ruth Kearney and Steven Hartley which was released in 2013.
- "Jetstream" (song), a single by English rock group New Order, released on 16 May 2005
- Jet Stream, the cat belonging to the weatherman Wetherby Goode of the fictional Pickax radio station WPKX in the Cat Who series by Lilian Jackson Braun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jet stream.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.