From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jiangnan may also refer to:
- Jiangnan Subdistrict, Meizhou, a subdistrict of Meijiang District, Meizhou City, Guangdong, China
- Jiangnan, Linxiang (江南镇), a subdistrict of Linxiang city, Hunan, China
- Jiangnan Circuit during the Tang Dynasty (618–907)
- Southern Tang (937–976), a state which renamed itself Jiangnan in 971
- Henry Liu (1932–1984), writer in Republic of China who used the pen name Jiang Nan
- Huang Jiangnan (1950-), Chinese economist, investment banker, and investor.
- Jiangnan Daying, 19th century army group established by the Qing Dynasty
- Jiangnan Shipyard, in Shanghai, China
- Jiangnan University, in Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jiangnan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.