|Died||December 15, 2004|
|Other names||Amanda Hunter, Clay Hyde|
|No. of adult films||52 as actor (non-sex)
80 as director (per IAFD)
Jim Holliday (1948 – December 15, 2004) was an American pornographic film director, critic, and historian. He was a founder and previously the honorary historian of the X-Rated Critics Organization.
Holliday died on December 15, 2004 in Chatsworth, California, USA due to complications from diabetes
- (1986) Only the best: Jim Holliday's adult video almanac and trivia treasury. Van Nuys, CA: Cal Vista Direct
- Jim Holliday at the Internet Adult Film Database. Retrieved on 2007-10-21.
- Andersson, Acme (January 21, 2005). "Tears and Cheers at Holliday Memorial". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2008-06-18.
- "XRCO - X-Rated Critics Organization". Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- Connelly, Tim (December 16, 2004). "Jim Holliday Passes Away". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2008-06-18.
- "Academy Awards of XXX Convene in 'the Valley of Lust': Uptight Undercurrent Mars Atmosphere of Kinky Abandon in Era of Challenges From Law". 19 February 1988. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "AVN Hall of Fame". Archived from the original on 2008-10-02. Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- "XRCO Hall of Fame". Archived from the original on 2007-10-07. Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- Jim Holliday at the Internet Movie Database
- Jim Holliday at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Jim Holliday at the Adult Film Database
|This pornography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|