Jim Horne (neuroscientist)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
James Anthony Horne (born April 1946) is a British sleep neuroscientist and emeritus professor of psychophysiology at Loughborough University. He is a regular commentator in the British media on the subject of sleep.
- "Horne, Jim | School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences". Loughborough University. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- "Sleeplessness Assessing Sleep Need in Society Today". Palgrave.com (Press release). 9 September 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- Will Worley (11 March 2016). "Women need more sleep than men because of their 'complex' brains, research suggests". The Independent. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- Harry Wallop (14 May 2014). "Are you getting enough sleep?". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- "BBC iWonder - Should I take a siesta today?". BBC Guides. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
|This article about a British scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|