Jim Jam and Sunny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Jim Jam & Sunny|
|Genre||Children's television series, Musical comedy|
|Created by||Will Brenton and Iain Lauchlan|
Wish Films |
Entertainment Rights PLC
|Original release||November 20, 2006– 2008|
Jim Jam is 3, and his older sister Sunny is 4, Whenever they enter their magical room, the toys come to life, and they have many adventures together.
- Jim Jam: A 3-year-old boy. Has orange skin, blue hair and wears clothes with a moon motif. He is fascinated by everyday objects, Shares a strong bond with Nobby, And enjoys exploring and having fun.
- Sunny: Jim Jam's elder sister, who is 4 years old. Has violet hair and yellow skin and wears clothes decorated with a sun motif. She is very protective of her little brother, Jim Jam, Her favourite toy is Gigi, And enjoys painting and reading.
- Nobby: He is the clown of the group, Always looking for fun, Loves to dance and sing full of energy.
- Mouth: The smallest of the group, But definitely the loudest, And teaches his friends the value of laughter.
- Gigi: The eldest of the toys, Graceful and considerate, A very reliable friend to all.
- Bot: a robot with a built-in computer, Keen to teach his friends new facts, Sometimes has silly ideas.
- Slim: He is always bumping into things, A very loveable toy, And a great big scaredy cat.
|This article about a children's television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to a television programme from the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|