Jingmei Station (Taipei Metro)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jingmei Station)
Jingmei Station Platform 1
|Location||No. 393, Sec. 6, Roosevelt Rd.
|Opened||November 11, 1999|
|Passengers||31,284 daily (2016)
(Ranked 49th of 109)
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, toilets, one-way ticket machine, information desk|
|B2||Platform 1||← Songshan–Xindian Line toward Songshan (G06 Wanlong)|
|Platform 2||→ Songshan–Xindian Line toward Xindian (G04 Dapinglin) →|
- Exit 1: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6
- Exit 2: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6 and Jingzhong St.
- Exit 3: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6 and Jingfu St.
Around the station
- Jingmei Night Market
- Fareastern Géant
- Shih Hsin University
- Jiying Temple
- Jingxing Park
- Xianjiyan Hiking Trail Entrance
- Jingmei Elementary School
- Xikou Elementary School
- Maintenance Office (between this station and Wanlong Station)
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jingmei Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Jingmei". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-14.[permanent dead link]
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|