Jingmei Station (Taipei Metro)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jingmei Station)
This article is about the station in Taipei City. For the station in Hualien County, see Jingmei Station (TRA).
Jingmei Station Platform 1
|Location||No. 393, Sec. 6, Roosevelt Rd.
|Opened||November 11, 1999|
|Passengers||28,578 daily (2011)
(Ranked 42nd of 89)
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, toilets, one-way ticket machine, information desk|
|B2||Platform 1||← Xindian Line toward Songshan (Wanlong)|
|Platform 2||→ Xindian Line toward Xindian (Dapinglin) →|
- Exit 1: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6 and Cheqian Rd.
- Exit 2: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6 and Jingzhong St.
- Exit 3: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6 and Jingfu St.
Around the station
- Jingmei Night Market
- Fareastern Géant
- Shih Hsin University
- Jiying Temple
- Jingxing Park
- Xianjiyan Hiking Trail Entrance
- Jingmei Elementary School
- Xikou Elementary School
- Maintenance Office (between this station and Wanlong Station)
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jingmei Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Jingmei". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|