Jingmei Station (Taipei Metro)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jingmei Station)
This article is about the station in Taipei City. For the station in Hualien County, see Jingmei Station (TRA).
Jingmei Station Platform 1
|Location||No. 393, Sec. 6, Roosevelt Rd.
|Opened||November 11, 1999|
|Passengers||31,284 daily (2016)
(Ranked 49th of 109)
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, toilets, one-way ticket machine, information desk|
|B2||Platform 1||← Line 3 toward Songshan (Wanlong)|
|Platform 2||→ Line 3 toward Xindian (Dapinglin) →|
- Exit 1: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6
- Exit 2: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6 and Jingzhong St.
- Exit 3: Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 6 and Jingfu St.
Around the station
- Jingmei Night Market
- Fareastern Géant
- Shih Hsin University
- Jiying Temple
- Jingxing Park
- Xianjiyan Hiking Trail Entrance
- Jingmei Elementary School
- Xikou Elementary School
- Maintenance Office (between this station and Wanlong Station)
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jingmei Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Jingmei". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|