Jinki may refer to:
- Jinki (era) (神亀), a Japanese era, a Japanese era name (年号, nengō,?, lit. "year name") after Yōrō and before Tenpyō. This period spanned the years from February 724 through August 729. The reigning emperor was Shōmu-tennō (聖武天皇?)
- Jinki (item) (神器 literally "God vessel"), an item used in Shinto ceremonies to worship kami
- Jinki (robot), the form of mecha that exists in the 2005 anime series Jinki: Extend
- Jinki (weapon), an anti-Gear divine weapon set in the Guilty Gear video game series
- Jinkies, a catchphrase from Scooby-Doo
- Lee Jinki (born 1989), leader of the boy band Shinee
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jinki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.