Jintian may refer to:
- Jintian, Guangxi (金田), a town in Guiping, Guangxi, China
- Jintian Park, a park in Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
- Jintian (journal), a Chinese literary journal
- Shaohao, also known as Jintian (金天), legendary Chinese sovereign
- Jintian Uprising, a 1851 uprising against the Qing dynasty by the Taiping rebels, named after the town
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jintian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.