From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jobber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jobber may refer to:
- A professional wrestler who routinely loses a match - see Job (professional wrestling)
- Wichita Jobbers, a minor league baseball team in the Western Association from 1905 to 1911
- A person or corporation that engages in job production
- One who performs odd jobs or piece work
- Jobber, mass merchandising distributor of goods to retailers
- Jobbing house or jobber, a type of wholesale business
- Jobber (fuel), a middleman in the fuel industry
- Stockjobber, a dealer in financial securities
- A retailer, particularly within the automobile industry
- Rack jobber
- John McGrath (Westmeath hurler) (1928–1980), Irish hurler nicknamed "Jobber"
- Jobbing press or jobber, a type of printing press
- Tools and equipment
- Jobber, a length of drill bit - see drill bit sizes
- Jobber (software), task management software
- Jobber chairs
- Defined in wiktionary
- Jobbing (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Jobber"
- All pages with a title containing Jobber
- Job (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jobber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.