Jod may refer to:
- Jod, alternate name for the deity Velns in Latvian mythology
- Jod, alternate spelling of jor (music), an aspect of Indian music
- Jod, alternate spelling of Yodh, a letter of the Semitic alphabet
- JOD, ISO 4217 code for the Jordanian dinar
- JOD, acronym for John O'Donnell Stadium (now Modern Woodmen Park) in Davenport, Iowa
- JOD, acronym for the SEGA game Nights: Journey of Dreams
- Jód, the Hungarian name for Ieud Commune, Maramureş County, Romania
- Jod, alternate name for the Jack of Diamonds card game
- Jod, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.