|Full name||Johanna Frisk|
|Date of birth||19 March 1986|
|Place of birth||Björklinge, Sweden|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|2009||Los Angeles Sol||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:29, 8 January 2014 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21:29, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
Johanna Frisk (born 19 March 1986) is a Swedish former football defender who played for Tyresö FF of the Damallsvenskan for four seasons prior to her retirement in January 2014. She previously played for Umeå IK and in the United States for Los Angeles Sol of Women's Professional Soccer (WPS). Frisk made three appearances for the senior Sweden women's national football team.
Tyresö won the Damallsvenskan title for the first time in the 2012 season and Frisk collected her fourth league winner's medal, in addition to three won with Umeå. She was the team captain, but missed five months of the title-winning season with a meniscus injury. In January 2014, Frisk announced her retirement from football after she failed to overcome another serious knee injury.
- "Damlandslagsspelare 1973–2012" (in Swedish). Swedish Football Association. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- Cleris, Johannes (3 November 2012). "Tyresö vann SM-guld efter dramatik" (in Swedish). Dagens Nyheter. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- Hjorter, David (15 April 2013). "Johanna Frisk – Tyresös härförare mot nya guld" (in Swedish). Sveriges Television. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- Börjesson, Anette (8 January 2014). "Ingen comeback för Johanna Frisk" (in Swedish). Damfotboll.com. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- WPS player profile dead link
- Umeå IK player profile at the Wayback Machine (archived March 7, 2009) (in Swedish)
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to an association football defender from Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|