Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Johannes Manyedi Mabusela|
|Born||4 June 1984|
|Peak rating||2320 (October 2012)|
He played for the South African national team in the Chess Olympiads of 2008, 2010 and 2012, and in the All-Africa Games in 2003 and 2011. In the 2011 event he won two silver medals, team and individual playing on board 4.
- Africa Junior Championship 2002 Boys. FIDE.
- "Grintek boosts African chess champions` game". ITWeb. 2003-06-19. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- "Results after round 11". South African Open 2012. Archived from the original on 2012-08-17. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
- "SA Chess Open: Zimbabwe's Rodwell Makoto Wins on Tiebreak". chessblog.com. Alexandra Kosteniuk. 2012-07-11. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- Johannes Mabusela team chess record at OlimpBase.org
- Johannes Mabusela rating card at FIDE
- Johannes Manyedi Mabusela player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to a South African chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|