From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2015)|
John Edward Bloundelle-Burton (1850 - 11 December 1917) was an English novelist. Having worked as a journalist for The London Standard, he began writing novels in 1885, publishing 60 works in total.
- The Silent Short (1886)
- Desert Ship (1890)
- Denounced (1896)
- A Bitter Heritage (1899)
- A Branded Name (1903)
- A Woman from the Sea (1907)
- Last of her Race (1908)
- Love Lies Bleeding (1914)
|Wikisource has original works written by or about:
- 'English Novelist Dies', The New York Times, 12 December 1917.
- 'Mr. J. E. Bloundelle-Burton', The Times, 12 December 1917.
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John W. Cousin (John William Cousin), 1849–1910.
- Works by John Bloundelle-Burton at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about John Bloundelle-Burton at Internet Archive
|This article about an English novelist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|