John Carlin may refer to:
- John Carlin (journalist) (born 1956), journalist and author
- John W. Carlin (born 1940), governor of Kansas, 1979–1987, and Archivist of the United States, 1995–2005
- John Carlin (umpire) (1861–1944), cricketer and test umpire
- John Carlin (businessman) (born 1955), American entrepreneur, art historian and record producer
- John Carlin (footballer) (1871–?), English footballer for Liverpool F.C.
- John Carlin (actor) (1929–2017) Scottish actor.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|