John Chaney may refer to:
- John Chaney (judge) (born 1953), Judge in the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- John Chaney (basketball, born 1932), American college basketball coach
- John Chaney (basketball, born 1920), basketball player
- John Chaney (congressman) (1790–1881), U.S. Representative from Ohio
- John C. Chaney (1853–1940), U.S. Representative from Indiana
- John Griffith Chaney, birth name of "Jack London"
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|