From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Darling may refer to:
- John Darling (comic strip), a comic strip published 1979 to 1991
- John P. Darling (1815–1882), American politician from New York
- John Darling Sr. (1831–1916), politician in South Australia and businessman
- John Darling Jr. (1852–1914), politician in South Australia and company director
- John S. Darling (1911–2007), American artist
- John Darling (writer), active from c. 1976
- John Darling (Peter Pan), a character in Peter Pan
- John Darling and Son, an Australian wheat merchant and flour milling company, formed by John Darling, Sr
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Darling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.