From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Devaney may refer to:
- John Devaney (businessman), British businessman
- John P. Devaney (1883–1941), Chief Justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court
- John Devaney (ice hockey) (born 1958), Canadian ice hockey player
- John P. Devaney (fireboat), an FDNY fireboat named in honor of a firefighter who died on the job
- John P. Devaney (firefighter), see Fireboats of New York City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Devaney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.