Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Diamond may refer to:
- John Diamond (bridge), American bridge player
- John Diamond (dancer) (1823–1857), Irish-American dancer
- John Diamond (journalist) (1953–2001), British broadcaster and journalist
- John Diamond, Baron Diamond (1907–2004), British Labour politician
- John Diamond, 1980 children's novel by author Leon Garfield
- Jon P. Diamond (born 1957), American entrepreneur
- John Diamond (doctor) (born 1934), American doctor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Diamond.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.