John Gagliardi (Australian)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
John Gagliardi, is an Australian journalist, businessman, author and lobbyist.
During his media career, Galiardi was the editor of the Townsville Bulletin; Chief of Staff of National Nine TV News in Brisbane and Assistant Features Editor of The Telegraph which was for many years Brisbane's afternoon tabloid.
Gagliardi is currently the Director of Development at the Haggai Institute, Australia.
- Gagliardi has produced a series of devotional materials for the City Harvest Church Singapore, entitled Breakthrough Word.
|Party political offices|
|director of Australian Christian Lobby
Jim Wallace (Australia)
- "Haggai Institute". Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- Sharpe, Brad (25 January 2001). "Business of God". Australia: Gold Coast Bulletin. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- Ranganul, Amber (January 2009). "Religiously inspired political activism: A historical and comparative study" (PDF). School of Humanities, Griffith University. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- Jodie Brough, (2 November 1995), 'Family values' group to target MPs, Sydney Morning Herald, p. 6
- Sparrow, Jeff (29 January 2016). "Why does the Australian Christian Lobby enjoy a privileged position in public debate?". The Guardian. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- Ireland, Judith (19 February 2016). "Who are the Australian Christian Lobby?". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 24 February 2016.
- Gagliardi, John. "Breakthrough Word". City Harvest Church. Archived from the original on 22 August 2007. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
|This Australian business biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|