John Hawks (architect)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Hawks (c.1731–1790) was an architect in the United States. He was born in England.
He designed Tryon Palace.
- Coor-Bishop House, built 1767, 501 E. Front St. New Bern, North Carolina (Hawks,John), NRHP-listed
- John Wright Stanly House, 307 George St. New Bern, North Carolina (Hawks,John), NRHP-listed
- One or more works in Edenton Historic District, roughly bounded by E. & W. Freemason, S. Oakum, E. & W. Water, and Mosely Sts. Edenton, North Carolina (Hawks,John), NRHP-listed
- "North Carolina Architects & Builders: Hawks, John (ca.1731–1790)". North Carolina State University Libraries.
- Staff (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This article about a United States architect or architectural firm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|