From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Hely-Hutchinson may refer to:
- John Hely-Hutchinson (statesman) (1724–1794), Irish lawyer, statesman, and Provost of Trinity College, Dublin,
- John Hely-Hutchinson, 2nd Earl of Donoughmore (1757–1832), Anglo-Irish politician, hereditary peer and soldier.
- John Hely-Hutchinson, 3rd Earl of Donoughmore (1787–1851), Irish politician and peer
- John Hely-Hutchinson, 5th Earl of Donoughmore (1848–1900)
- John Hely-Hutchinson, 7th Earl of Donoughmore (1902–1981), British politician
- John Hely-Hutchinson, (1829-1855), an Irish officer in HM Thirteenth Light Dragoons.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|