John Leake (American football)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Royal Navy Admiral, see John Leake.
Leake in 2006
|No. 53, 57|
|Date of birth:||August 28, 1981|
|Place of birth:||Plano, Texas|
|High school:||Plano (TX) East|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Early life and college
Leake was born in Plano, Texas and graduated from Plano East Senior High School in 2000. At Clemson University, Leake played at linebacker for the Clemson Tigers football team from 2000 to 2003.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 0 in||228 lb||30 1⁄4 in||8 3⁄4 in||4.75 s||7.55 s||41 1⁄2 in||10 ft 6 in||29 reps|
- "John Leake". Atlanta Falcons. Archived from the original on April 8, 2007.
- "John Leake". Clemson Tigers. Archived from the original on July 26, 2004.
- "transactions". New York Times. April 27, 2004.
- "Titans release six players; more cuts to come Sunday". Tennessee Titans. September 4, 2004. Archived from the original on September 6, 2004.
- "John Leake". NFL. Retrieved July 14, 2013.